Sponsorships are great ways to highlight and promote your business throughout our chamber community. The Premiere and Select sponsorships are annual and are purchased at the beginning of our fiscal year on July 1st, providing the best bang for your promotion buck because they’re working for you for the next 12 months! Breakfasts are held the second Tuesday of each month at Doko Manor. A member company is also invited to host our monthly after-hours networking event, Blythewood After Five. The host provides the venue and refreshments and the chamber handles the promotion. These are usually held the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 5:30-7:00pm.
We also have three big annual events with sponsorship opportunities:
- Par 3 Palooza Golf Tournament – held at Cobblestone Park one week before the Masters.
- The Big Grab: 50-Mile Yard Sale – held at Doko Meadows the Friday and Saturday after Labor Day.
- Mingle and Jingle Annual Awards Gala – held at Doko Manor the second Friday evening of December.
To become a sponsor, please contact our office staff, Mike Switzer or Kitty Kelly, today at (803) 403-6769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Large banner ad on Chamber website, & logo displayed on promotional material for events
- Sponsorship of all 11 breakfast meetings
- Golf team & hole Sponsorship at annual golf tournament
- Awards Gala Sponsorship with table for six
- Medium banner ad on Chamber website, & logo displayed on promotional material for events
- Breakfast Sponsorship for your choice of two select breakfasts
- Golf team & hole sponsorship at Chamber’s annual golf tournament
- 2 Tickets to Year-end Awards Gala
- Recognition and “Infomercial” at beginning of event
- Listing and logo in event signage, including web and email announcements
- Sponsor table (for marketing) at the event
- Five complimentary breakfast tickets