Sponsorships are great ways to highlight and promote your business throughout the year. Becoming an Elite Partner provides the best bang for your promotion buck and is also a great way to support the work your chamber is doing for our business community. Here are the details on our sponsorship opportunities:
- Monthly Breakfasts: Held the second Tuesday of each month (except December) at Doko Manor in Blythewood’s Doko Meadows Park and features a speaker who brings a topic of specific interest to our general membership. Some past speakers have included the SC Secretary of Commerce, post commander at Fort Jackson, Dominion Energy, Richland County Fire Chief, USC Chief Economist, etc. Breakfast sponsors are welcome to set up a marketing table in our registration area, will be recognized at the beginning of the meeting, as well as recognized in all marketing material including a link to the sponsor web page on our web site and in emails. Your investment for this sponsorship is only $350.00.
- Blythewood After Five: A member company can host our monthly after-hours networking event, Blythewood After Five. The host provides the venue and refreshments and the chamber handles the promotion. These are usually held the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 5:30-7:00pm but the date can be flexible to meet the needs of the host.
- Leadership Blythewood: Our bi-annual lunch-n-learn at Doko Manor features a speaker and topic that helps our area leaders, business owners, managers, and department heads sharpen their skills. Recent topics have included: “Increasing Employee Creativity”, “Improving Your Social Media Campaigns”, “Cybersecurity”, “Understanding Body Language”, and more. Sponsors are welcome to set up a marketing table in our registration area, will be recognized at the beginning of the meeting, as well as recognized in all marketing material including a link to the sponsor web page on our web site and in emails. Your investment for this sponsorship is only $350.00.
We also have three big annual events with sponsorship opportunities. Check our web site for available sponsorship info as each date gets closer.:
- Par 3 Palooza Golf Tournament – held at Cobblestone Park one week before the Masters, this tournament features all 18 holes converted to par 3 for LOADS OF FUN and giving everyone a chance to win! This event also includes, lunch, dinner, player gifts, putting contest, and amazing raffle items. Check our web site for available sponsorship info as the date gets closer.
- Oktoberfest – Held the first Saturday in October at Doko Meadows Park that features all the favorites of this classic German festival: beer, food, music, and cow patty bingo!
- Mingle & Jingle Awards Gala – held at Doko Manor the second Friday evening of December where our annual winners are honored in the following categories: Business Person of the Year, Small Business of the Year, Large Business of the Year, and Community Service Award. A wonderful evening of holiday camaraderie, gourmet food and beverages, music, and dancing!
To become a sponsor, please contact our office staff today at (803) 403-6769 or email@example.com.