Become a member of the Blythewood Chamber of Commerce today and join us in our mission to serve as the voice of business. We work to proactively create an environment for dynamic community and economic growth by providing leadership, creative ideas, innovative programs, and superior value to our members.
There are a growing number of benefits and business-to-business specials, including:
- Name recognition on our website with a free listing in the online Chamber directory including a link to your website.
- Monthly breakfast meetings, the second Tuesday of each month, with interesting speakers.
- Grand Openings for the new and/or relocated member businesses, which include a ribbon cutting with the mayor or other official(s), a press release sent to local media, and announcements and invitations sent to chamber members.
- Monthly “Blythewood after Five” business-after-hours networking event, usually the third Thursday of each month
- Access to exclusive member-to-member benefits.
- Opportunity for publicity and visibility in Chamber publications.
- Opportunity to sponsor our many events, putting your name in front of the public.
- Opportunity to do business with Chamber members and with the Chamber itself by giving your business the chance to bid on Chamber events, supplies, and services.
Annual and Event sponsorships are available. Click here to learn more.
We can also take your application information and payment by phone: (803) 403-6769.
Prorated Membership Dues
The Chamber operates on a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30), and your first year’s dues are prorated for the fiscal year. For example, individuals or businesses joining in July pay an entire year’s dues, while those joining in February (the seventh month of the fiscal year) will pay 5/12 or 42 percent of the annual dues. Refer to the chart below to determine the prorating percentage to enter on page 7 of this application. The prorating is based on the date you submit your application to the Chamber. Should you desire assistance in determining the amount of your first year’s dues, please call the Chamber at 803-712-3806.
|If you join during this month:||Your prorated dues are:|
|July||12/12 or 100%|
|August||11/12 or 92%|
|September||10/12 or 84%|
|October||9/12 or 75%|
|November||8/12 or 67%|
|December||7/12 or 59%|
|January||6/12 or 50%|
|February||5/12 or 42%|
|March||4/12 or 34%|
|April||3/12 or 25%|
|May||2/12 or 17%|
|June||1/12 or 9%|